What Is the Naptown Pintcast?
The Naptown Pintcast is a podcast hosted by me — Liz Murphy — beer writer for The Capital and the founder of Naptown Pint.
Branding by Citizen Pride
Each episode, I’ll invite you to be a fly on the wall as I travel around and have conversations with awesome people in our local beer community, including brewers, bartenders, retailers, writers, politicians and more.
Over a few beers, we’ll talk about the stories, the brews and the issues that matter most to Maryland beer drinkers and supporters.
Get Caught Up with Previous Episodes
You can browse through all previous episodes of the Naptown Pintcast, or you can search for a specific episode below. It’s broken down by season, with the most recent episodes for each season at the top of the list.
- Julie & Emily, Denizens Brewing Co.
- Carly & Brian, Attaboy Beer
- Al & Roy, Waverly Brewing Company
- Judy, Rob & Stephen, Checkerspot Brewing
- Kevin Blodger, Union Craft Brewing
- Alex and Andrew, Crooked Crab Brewing
- Tim and Rahul, Goonda Beersmiths
- John Knorr (Evolution) + Jake Day (Mayor of Salisbury)
- Colin & Francis, Diamondback Brewing Co.
- Andrew, Earl & Daniel, Crooked Crab Brewing (Part II)
- Kurt, Brian & Chris, Manor Hill Brewing
Subscribe to the Naptown Pintcast
Interested in Being a Guest?
If you’re interested in being a guest on the Naptown Pintcast, please fill out the form below. This doesn’t guarantee a spot, but it does at least get a conversation going.